We’ve assembled a terrific cross section of videos straight out of our Delta Lambda Training Section and compiled them here for you!
- Learn about using various cam bearing journal sizes to maximize performance
- Learn to interpret and understand the real meaning of the data on a cam card
- Learn how valve springs are designed and manufactured for a given application
- Learn about different types of lifters and their wheels used in various race engine designs
- Learn how to measure and use your Total System Stiffness values
- Find out the proper techniques for setting lash and maintaining vale spring life
- Learn ways to reduce Valve Mass and improve system stability
- See the inside of the Sorceress 5000 HP ProMod Valvetrain
- Learn about Variable Valve Timing and the mechanisms used to accomplish it
Watch them in any order with no particular sequence required, and re-watch them as often as you’d like!
*Keep in mind you could be getting all these videos and SO MUCH MORE with a monthly subscription to the Delta Lambda Fraternity!
Click HERE to join the Brotherhood of BTU’s Today!