|EFI University offers 2 payment options for your tuition
Option 1 – We accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, Discover or Direct Debit from a checking account. Full tuition must be paid prior to the start of class.
Option 2 – NEW! Payment Plan Agreement (PPA) Take the courses you want now and pay for them later. To participate, a 25% upfront payment is required then choose from 4 payment options of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months to pay your tuition balance. See below for Eligibility & Requirements:
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Must be a permanent US resident and possess a valid US Drivers License.
- No tuition discounts will be offered with a PPA.
- Minimum tuition balance of $1,000.00 required for PPA participation.
- 25% of the total tuition and fees is required as a minimum down payment.
- A 18% service fee will be added to the total tuition price for PPA participation.
- All subsequent payments will be processed on the dates agreed.
- Once scheduled, payment dates may not be changed or skipped.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any overdraft charges you may incur by your financial institution due to non-sufficient funds.
- In the event of a declined payment, you will be charged a $35 non-refundable service fee.
- If payment is declined for two consecutive months, additional measures may be enacted up to and including legal action to collect your debt.
- You agree to pay any fees, fines or costs incurred while attempting to collect your debt.
- This Agreement may be terminated at any time by payment of the full balance without a penalty.