FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

New Mustang Dynamometer M1100SE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> EFI Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DesertWagon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: New Mustang Dynamometer M1100SE Reply with quote

I have a New never used M11000 that I got a few weeks ago and have not one min on it. Mustang sent it to me with the rollers farther apart than I wanted and they are not really helping. My partner and property owner where I was going to put in the dyno wants out and just tells me to get my money back. Easier said than done. Well instead of waiting on Mustang I'm putting it up for sale or looking for a local partner in my are to use this. I'm Asking $46,000 or best offer. It's a single eddy dyno set up for two eddys. So it can be upgraded in the future. It comes with all new sencors,cabinet, everything but the Christmas tree. So if anyone is interested let me know by message. I can deliver in the lower 48 states for a reasonable price.
Naskoradew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
You have a PM.
DesertWagon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Bump Reply with quote

This is still for sale if anyone is interested
DesertWagon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump! Still up for sale. Im asking $36k
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> EFI Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: