FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Professionally EFI Educated Mechanical Engineer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Performance Tuner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Professionally EFI Educated Mechanical Engineer Reply with quote

I am a Degreed Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer and motorsport performance enthusiast looking to gain experience in tuning electronic fuel injection vehicles and chassis dynamometer operation. I offer old school experience and knowledge of tuning from the days of carburetors and mechanical/vacuum advance distributors as well as limited experience with late model electronic fuel injection tuning.

I offer my time, labor, and the knowledge I have gained from professional EFI training. I am not asking for someone to share their tricks of the trade, proprietary information, or tunes. I have a modern laptop with HP Tuners, EFILive, and Haltech software and can obtain other software packages.

Below are the software packages I have experience with and training classes recently attended.

Professional Training

The Tuning School

• GM Tuning using HP Tuners Software Level 1 Beginners Live Seminar
• GM Tuning using HP Tuners Software Level 2 Advanced Live Seminar
• C7 Corvette / GEN V Level 3 Online Course
• Ford Tuning including Ecoboost using HP Tuners Software Level 1 Beginner/Intermediate Seminar

EFI University

• EFI 101 High Performance Engine Tuning using Aftermarket Electronic Fuel Injection Course
• Dyno Tuning Workshop
• GM Reflash using EFILive and HP Tuners Seminar
• Direct Injection Tuning Course

Software Experience

HP Tuners
EFILive
LiveLink (Datalogging)
Haltech

contact email: cvde@netzero.net
David Ferguson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you located?
http://veracitydata.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Performance Tuner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently reside in Texas, willing to relocate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: