FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Wanted Chassis Dyno/ Closed - bought one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> EFI Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doninmedford

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Wanted Chassis Dyno/ Closed - bought one Reply with quote

I am looking for a used 2wd chassis dyno for a part time business here in Oregon. I have cash in hand for pretty much anything, just looking for the right dyno at a reasonable price. Portable Mustang dynos with the welded on pallet jack attachments or DynaPack are my preferred choices, just because of the ease of transportation and good customer feedback, but I may be open to most other reputable brands as long as the price is right. Nothing out of USA, as I am not messing with customs for a used dyno.

Last edited by doninmedford on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
DynocomInc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone have 2wd dyno for sale? Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282533552497?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2013 Superflow low profile unit in excellent condition
doninmedford

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer, I do check eBay often and have seen that one before. Incidentally from past posts here it looks like Super Flow clearanced those out in 2013 for only 17K! Now that would be a great deal on a brand NEW one. Where is the time machine?
DynocomInc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can find out what they paid, this does include the ramp setup, airfuel, handheld controller, etc... We certainly open to offers! Superflow makes a good dyno.
doninmedford

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still in the market for a chassis dyno. Portability is a plus, industrial space rent here is nuts. So a 2wd Dynapack 4000 or the MD-150 with the pallet jack welded on still are looking good to operate out of an enclosed trailer. If its something with limited or no mobility I still may be interested, but my budget will be much lower.
SwapDOHC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be listing a Dyno Dynamics soon, pics in link below. $18,000 call if interested (305) 200-3020

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1371xe16vsxxh3y/AAAh_-2Jj8cFATMiWlJ5Q8T9a?dl=0
doninmedford

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the response. You are on the other side of the country.

Just for others posting want ads here. In the past few months I have found that the best way to find a used dyno is not an ad here, it is to go talk to the shops that have one that are within a few hundred miles or call the ones that are out of that range. Unfortunately owning a dyno is NOT a huge money maker for most places and if you have cash you would be surprised at the number of shops that will tell you to come load it up and they want out. Unfortunately a lot of them bought new and want to get new prices out of used equipment. The few that are keeping the dyno mostly view it as a sideline, not a major income source. Cost is not the only thing to look at though, a worn out dyno from a high use shop is not a deal either.
o2dynamics

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Mustang MD500 Reply with quote

We are selling our 3 year old Mustang MD500 2wd. We are in western SD & it is portable. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks.
doninmedford

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I put an offer in on a low use DD DynoTech setup in Kentucky and it was accepted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> EFI Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: