FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Brand New Motec M150 For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> EFI Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilsonmotorsports.ben

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Brand New Motec M150 For Sale Reply with quote

I have a brand new M150 with development and level 2 logging upgrade. This unit has never been used and was recently purchased. I paid $6,144.00 for it brand new. Can save you a little money and time waiting for a new unit. Asking $6,000.00 or best offer for it.

If interested, please feel free to PM me or email me at Wilsonmotorsports.ben@gmail.com. Further information and pictures will be furnished upon request.
rvengineering

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have the Motec M150? Maybe you can trade in the build licence for a GPR diesel 23189 and I want the keep the 23011 logging.

Will be an experiment for us as the 12bit over 6.098volt analogue to digital converters inside the M1 series give a very low resolution for us running diesel engines as 12bit is only 4096 points and we run never lower than 50000 points over 0-5V DC giving a greater resolution for all the PID controllers needed to run a CR engine but yes willing to try it so let me know what you can offer.
TEL: +31(0)6 13 90 61 94
E-mail adaptronic@gmail.com
www.adaptronic.nl
www.facebook.com/ruudvisserengineering
www.facebook.com/DieselEngineTestSystems
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> EFI Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: