FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

two stroke ignition, 5 cylinder

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacksoni

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: two stroke ignition, 5 cylinder Reply with quote

I am looking for an ECU, ignition only is better but anything that would work for a 5 cylinder two stroke. An Autronic SM4 can do it but they are not common in the US and pricey. I am not going to be using the EFI part at this time. Just looking for a box that will run the ignition with some programability. An ideas. Many will do 4 or 6 cylinder but not a 5.
Thanks for any suggestions
Matt Cramer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS3 can run a 5 cylinder 2 stroke with either coil on plug or a distributor, as long as you have a suitable crank trigger wheel. A Bosch style 60-2 would work fine.
jacksoni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Matt. Right now not sure going 5 cyl, may have a 6. Either way likely will be in touch when I know. Say HI to Jerry H. if you run into him for me. We both were running 240sx. Does Scott Clark (dieselgeek) still work for you guys?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: