FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Looking for a Job in Usa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
240sx-venezuela

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Job in Usa Reply with quote

Hi there, here is the story

I'm a Venezuelan guy looking for a job in Usa so I can afford some training courses in EFI University, I'm the owner of a small cellphone repair shop here in Venezuela, but I want to do what it really makes me happy, I have some experience and of course patience with wirings, I would say advanced experience with wiring, some basic skills with tuning and some knowledge with engines.

I dont have a Visa right now, but Im on the way

Sorry if my english is too bad
240sx-venezuela

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a little update

Now I have 2 certificates from EfiU wich I did online because I cannot apply for a Visa yet due to the American embassy has no capacity to make new appointments for tourists.

I have been practicing now with Milspec wiring but its hard to do something great due I have to import every component wich is expensive especially for the country Im living.

I will apretiate if somebody has a job for me.
I don't know how to do a CV but Ill do my best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: