FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Lead tuner/calibrator Wanted East coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phillyawd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Lead tuner/calibrator Wanted East coast Reply with quote

East coast Performance shop is seeking a well qualified tuner
Our company has grown tremendously over the past 5 years and looking to add a qualified person to our team of dedicated employees

General Skills/Qualifications: Documentation Skills, Punctual & Dependable, Organized, Team-Oriented, Open to learning new things and sharing information with staff, Complex problem solving skills, Able to manage personal time/work flow effectively

Specifics we are looking for:

? Setting up and programming Factory & Standalone ECU?s
? Proficiency with datalogging and analyzing data
? Automotive sensors and wiring
? Engine operation theory and how changes affect performance
? How to operate a Chassis dynamometer
? At least 3 years of experience working in the tuning field
? Experience and training in the automotive field with excellent understanding of automotive mechanical systems and high performance engines. Ability to perform actual work on cars (i.e. build, install, and diagnose mechanical problems) a plus.
? Vehicle network communications knowledge a plus
? Valid Driver?s License.

Please send a resume and write a one page letter telling us why you are good for this position. Equal opportunity employer. Drug free workplace

We offer:
Great Pay Based on experience
Generous Bonus plan
Health insurance
Paid vacations
Paid sick time
Relocation assistance negotiable

and much more

EMAIL Phillyawd@gmail.com

Last edited by phillyawd on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
walkner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:20 am    Post subject: Lead tuner/calibrator Wanted East coast Reply with quote

So if you really want to know my thinking about Lead Tuner / Calibrator wanted East Coast, then i will yell you that hmm in my Knowledge here is no anyone like this Person, which you wanted for yourself. But if i got any Person who is good in this Field, then i will definitely tell you about him.
phillyawd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: