FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Experienced & Reputable Senior AWD Calibrator exploring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elite_Tuning

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Experienced & Reputable Senior AWD Calibrator exploring Reply with quote

First, I will keep all my information confidential until negotiations of employment have begun, after a phone interview with prospective shop I will, at that time, send my detailed resume.

I am currently looking for a EFI Head (or Co-Op Lead) Tuners position. I have 8-9 years professionally tuning experience and currently a full-time tuner. I do not need a position, but exploring options that I may further my career. I can manage, tune, or organize a shop. When I'm not tuning I am an excellent manager. And hold a bachelors in Managment and Supervision. I am versed in most ALL import applications with almost any engine management system to include large experience Cobb, Opensource and Stand-alone systems (almost every one). I am a Protuner for Cobb, UpRev, BRZEdit, EcuEdit and many more.

I have tuned maybe 8-10k cars so far in my career. I have tuned cars across the entire US, and overseas.

My tuning name is a google searchable item and a household name in the areas of EFI Tuning where I am most fluent in. My reputations is superb without any liabilities or negative reputation attached rather the opposite.
I have decent experience with domestics as well, but not my primary focus. However, if need be domestic platforms with SCT, HPT, and Diablo can be done with confidence.

For the shop to be considered you must have a AWD dyno, and have a decent client or reputation. I pride myself on honest, courteous, and dependable customer service and the shop should do the same. My business model is very pro-customer and the shop's should be too.

I have had offers from shops in this business, but I didn't feel their business model fit with mine. I feel this must be a marriage of conceptual ideas of business and they must mesh.

I am proven, I am very very good at what I do, I have a huge fan base, and I an one of the best in my region.

If you would like any more information from me to see if this has any resolve please PM me here with your shop name, proof of you working there, and your full name.

Discretion is of the utmost importance and I will exercise the same. I do not want the current shop or my large client base to know I may be leaving this area. I will relocate to almost anywhere in the US, Territories possibly if the terms are fitting for both the shop and myself.

Thank you for your time and your consideration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Job Opportunites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: