FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Redline 882c help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrianaleman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Redline 882c help Reply with quote

So i Have had a Redline efi system with the 882c in my 69 vw turbo bug for 3 year and haven't got any help on tuning from them. I have broke all kinds of thing along the way with improper tuning. I got it to a point that it runs good but I'm sure it could be better after reading stuff on this site. Can some one help or point me in the right way. Thank You Adrian
Steve Arndt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Redline 882c help Reply with quote

Adrianaleman wrote:
So i Have had a Redline efi system with the 882c in my 69 vw turbo bug for 3 year and haven't got any help on tuning from them. I have broke all kinds of thing along the way with improper tuning. I got it to a point that it runs good but I'm sure it could be better after reading stuff on this site. Can some one help or point me in the right way. Thank You Adrian

Hi there,
I also have the 882C on my aircooled bug. What are the specs on your setup? What specific problems are you having? I'm sure we can help you out.
Steve
Adrianaleman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a 2337cc with fk89 cam, cb comp heads 46x38, 8.5 to 1, turbo . It runs and runs ok. I have had 882 for about 4 years now and have got this far with some good guess work but know its not right. What I'm looking for is someone that knows this thing inside and out in texas that can tune it the right way.
Adrianaleman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a 2337cc with fk89 cam, cb comp heads 46x38, 8.5 to 1, turbo . It runs and runs ok. I have had 882 for about 4 years now and have got this far with some good guess work but know its not right. What I'm looking for is someone that knows this thing inside and out in texas that can tune it the right way.
Adrianaleman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can any one tell me what injector size I have. the only number on it is 927. It is black in color. Thanks.
Steve Arndt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a list of dyno shops in Texas;
http://www.dynocom.net/directory/type.asp?iType=23

This particular shop looks to be familiar with EFI-101 and their tuning methodology;
http://www.cartuneperformance.com/
Adrianaleman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve. I have been talking to Lance from Pantera efi and my ECU is on the way to him for updates. I'll keep them in mind. The dyne guy I used before had no idle what he was doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Pantera EFI All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: