This is not an entry level training course and requires prior tuning knowledge and/or experience.
Learn How to Tune Your Direct Fuel Injection System from the Pros!
- 2-Day Hands on Course
- Overview of Direct Fuel Injection System Theory & Design
- Overview of Tuning Principles and Techniques
- Each Student Will Have Guided Tuning Session Showing Pros/Cons of Tuning Choices
- Topics Covered are Applicable to All Tunable Gasoline Powered DI Systems
- First of its Kind Training from the Leaders in High Performance Tuning Education
- Continuation Training from Port Fuel Injection Tuning
- Industry Leading R&D from Innovative High Performance DI Injector Manufacturer Nostrum Energy
- Smaller Class Size to Allow Plenty of Instructor to Student Interaction
DFI vs. PFI Injectors
DFI vs. PFI Fuel Pumps
High Pressure / Low Pressure Fuel Systems
Start of Injection / End of Injection
Differences in ECM Control Strategies
Benefits of Direct Injection on Engine Performance
And Much More!
We will walk you through the similarities and differences between conventional port fuel injection and direct fuel injection. We will talk about all aspects involved with setting up and optimizing these systems from a performance standpoint. We will introduce topics regarding fuel injectors, fuel pumps, camshaft profiles, fuel types, and the impact this will have on the tuning process! If you have been nervous or reserved on getting into DI tuning, wait no longer, and SIGN UP TODAY!
This course will help eliminate any doubts you may have on tuning of your High Performance DI Engine!
Limit of 20 Students Per Class