This is the perfect place to start for anyone looking to enter the world of cylinder pressure combustion analysis!
- Learn about the hardware needed to measure combustion pressure
- Learn how combustion analysis hardware is installed
- Learn how to display and interpret collected combustion analysis data
- Learn how to evaluate Mean Effect Pressures
- Understand Mass Fraction Burned, CA50 values and using them to calibrate the engine’s EFI system
- Learn how to use Combustion Indicated data for the purpose of engine development (i.e. camshaft selection) instead of only tuning and calibration