EFI University have worked alongside Emtron Australia to deliver this new training course designed to provide you with the basic skills required to install, configure and calibrate an Emtron ECU.
When you take the Emtron Online Training Program you will learn…
- What’s different about wiring up an Emtron?
- How to configure your engine ready for start up.
- How to configure the inputs and outputs.
- What is the Emtron fuel model and how does it work?
- How to make the most of calculated run times.
- How to configure motorsport functions.
- How to setup CAN devices.
- Real time tuning.
- How to use your data logger.
- How to use the scope to its full potential.
- … and so much more
This class is very well suited to anyone who is interested in learning to tune on the Emtron platform.
Typically racers, tuners, students, mechanics, and general performance enthusiasts will enjoy the benefits of attending an Emtron Online Training Course.
While there isn’t a pre-requisite to attend the course, it is STRONGLY recommended that you have at a minimum completed our Introduction to EFI course!