FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

Hydra 2.7 EMS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
praha-sti

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Hydra 2.7 EMS Reply with quote

So, I just picked up this EMS for my Subaru -- going to be a few more weeks before I install it, but the software looks ok -- if you guys want to see anything, let me know.

dkGoodrich dot com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty solid for the subies, knock program works well. Air fuels are solid day in day out.
praha-sti

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Still rolling my 2.7 ... Reply with quote

Back from the dead!

I am still rolling my Hydra Nemesis 2.7 on my 2006 SUbaru STi -- it's a good ECU, but there is very little support for it if you're going to use it and tune it on your own. Only a few guys use it at a high-level, and if they're going to tune your car, you're in good hands -- but if you're on the otherside of the planet, don't bother -- it's a steep learning curve, little support, and no new features have come out in a long time.

I would encourage anyone who is going to tune on their own, to go with a brand that offers best support you can get. It makes all of the difference in the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Hydra Nemesis All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: