FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back to site

powerjection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Other Manufacturers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artic-trans-am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: powerjection Reply with quote

I have a chevy 350 I like to play with, and now I have some parts hanging around. a while now I have been thinking of this build.
this is what I want to do:
i got one of this injection systems.
https://www.performanceinjection.com/ppEFIkits.php
this system works ok. but I would love to modify this to a stealth ram intake I have in storage.
I dont like the holley commander computer that came with the stealth ram, but with this learning system from powerjection I like, if I can run this with the nice stealth ram intake.

so my question is, can I modify the powerjection to work with 8 injectors? it has 4 injectors now. can I run this so it shoot 2 injectors simultaneously. (I think the old commander system do tha too)
of cause I have to build some wiring to make this work.

all the other sensors and IAC I can fit on my stealth ram.

The next is do the software work with the new intake. Are software made to fit any spesial intake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EFI University Forum Index -> Other Manufacturers All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: